- educate and engage young people about the water cycle, value of water, where their water comes from and water wise messaging through excursions to Seqwater dams and catchments.
- build community understanding of the water cycle, value of water as a precious resource, understanding of how water is managed and Seqwater’s role through targeted engagement activities.
- Provide an overview of the initiative and demonstrate how you will meet the eligibility criteria.
- Outline how your initiative will: educate and engage young people about the water cycle, value of water, where their water comes from and water wise messaging through excursions to Seqwater dams and catchments; build community understanding of the water cycle, value of water as a precious resource, understanding of how water is managed and Seqwater’s role through targeted engagement activities.
- Provide a detailed action plan for the delivery of your initiative, including the start and finish date, milestones and who will be delivering each element of the initiative.
- Provide a detailed reporting framework, ensuring that you provide quarterly reports on progress to Seqwater.
- Demonstrate how your initiative will achieve value for money using a detailed budget which includes: funding from Seqwater; funding from other parties; total costs; costs already funded and unfunded costs.You should include quotes and estimates for administration, resources, travel, infrastructure, and equipment costs over and above your typical operating expenses.
- Provide evidence of your organisation’s experience in effectively delivering similar services. Include how you will manage and monitor service delivery to achieve the program objectives.
- Noosa Council
- Sunshine Coast Council
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Redland City Council
- Brisbane City Council
- City of Gold Coast
- Logan City Council
- Ipswich City Council
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Gympie Regional Council
- Somerset Regional Council
What kind of programs are you looking to support?
Seqwater wants to support initiatives that will create lasting benefit for the community specifically on the theme of Water for life. Initiatives should support one or more of the below elements:
Who can apply?
We encourage applications from recognised community groups or not-for-profit organisations in South East Queensland. There are eligibility criteria each prospective applicant must meet in order to be assessed.
Applicants should be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation and operate within the Local Government Area of Noosa Council, Sunshine Coast Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council, Redland City Council, Brisbane City Council, City of Gold Coast, Logan City Council, Ipswich City Council, Scenic Rim Regional Council, Lockyer Valley Regional Council, Somerset Regional Council or Gympie Regional Council.
How will applications be assessed?
Applications will be assessed by an Seqwater selection panel using the below selection criteria.
What local government area do we need to operate within?
Applications will be accepted from incorporated not-for-profit organisation within: